Solar Energy

Home Forums Technology Solar Energy HER NAME WAS TORMENT III: THE HIGHEST CHOIR MYSTIC DETECTIVE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  testinkfiva1983 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

testinkfiva1983
    Participant

↡↓↡↡▼▼⇩↓↡⬇▼⬇⇩⬇↓↡⟱⇓⟱⬇⬇
    ➠➜➛ WATCH & DOWNLOAD Her Name Was Torment III: The Highest Choir ⬅←⇦
    ⇑⇑↟⟰⬆⇪⟰⇧⇑⇑⇑▲⇑⇧▲⇑▲↑▲⬆⇑

https://jinyukika.localinfo.jp/posts/5727281
    Great review Jason!  Good to hear some support for Dustins movie. I havn´t checked this one out yet but it is certainly on my list. Hope all is well with you bro. Have an awesome weekend..
    Her, Name, Was, Torment – III:… The… Highest. Choir. Online! Hindi, HBO – 2018, Online. Free. Download.
    propurchaser.com/forums/topic/macbook-thepiratebay-maksu-halpaa-wild-horse-valley.
    is that the mask from house on dead end street in the background?

Always enjoy your reviews Dave, you always do a good job. Keep it up! I certainly wanna get this one someday if there are any editions left then. I wish i had more money so i could give support to Dustin and some other indie great filmmakers..

This looks interesting and original, and a little weird.

Marionette

From tonight on i’m a big Dustin Mills fan. Saw this and Kill That Bitch tonight. Both great.

Can’t wait to get my copy, I have it on Pre-Order of course! This sounds so awesome, man I can’t wait to see it! Great review Dave!!

issuu.com/tingmitanro/docs/free_the_b-side_elsa_dorfman_s_port

It’s his will and his will is divine and perfect. LOL Awesome

ameblo.jp/beritsukahe/entry-12440265298.html

This film is so different than all of his other films. I really enjoyed it because I’m a huge Dustin Mills fan. He even said that its an experimental film and people mite not feel this one. I really loved the fact that the doctor (Played by Mills), was outstanding and also that you never seen him. I loved the film. Sick and twisted shit IMO. Very enjoyable IMO…great review Jason! Oh BTW, I used that intro we shot at wasteland in my new Random horror review series. First review was Murder University!.

Her. Name? Was, Torment. III:! The? Highest, Choir… movie… watch, online. in, english.

Awesome review, Dave and I gotta say, you’ve just really amped up my excitement for this one, I think it’s right up my alley. .

Great review… I agree it makes you want it again to see what you may have missed and leaves you wanting more of the story and the characters!  Dustin again shines as a wonderful story teller!.
    Wow. Excellent review, Dave. As soon as Dustin started to mention Torment in the Underground, it got me interested immediately. When I can get some extra funds, it’s gonna go towards this one.
    nude torture bondage gear and a terrific mask  this movie looks sick 

Looking forward to seeing this one. My copy just shipped so it wont be long. 

i think i will like it cos i loved necromantia.

cmx2qeha
    I just watched this last night and I enjoyed it. This movie definitely wasn’t as brutal as I thought it was going to be. This isn’t a bad thing but most of the people I talked to before seeing it made this sound like it was a total gore-fest but it really isn’t.  BTW great reviews. .
    Her, Name Was. Torment & III: & The & Highest, Choir, link.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.