How to start a business

Home Forums Business and Finance How to start a business Avi Torrentz Love, Sweat and Tears 123movies

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  poiplatisos1979 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

poiplatisos1979
    Participant

⇓▼⇓▼⇓▼⇓▼⇓▼⇓▼
    WATCH .DOWNLOAD Love, Sweat and Tears
    ↑↟↑↟↑↟↑↟↑↟↑↟

as if we didn’t have anything important to do like idk, FINALS.
    oh god dammit you actually released the full version

How many people like BTS? 1 like = 1 ARMY.
    Lines are repeated
    Everything about the wings era is just magnificent I want it back
    https://rakshasa.me/forums/topic/on-xiaomi-krishna-leela-2015-14/
    Really like this trailer! Can’t wait to read 😍
    Please guys put singularity on your priority first
    THE TRANSLATION IS ME BUT HOW AM I ONLY JUST HEARING THIS OMO
    La emociono y la apeno al mismo tiempo.
    propurchaser.com/forums/topic/tv-fary-is-the-new-black-mediafire
    Can you even imagine 7 attractive and all handsome men dancing to a very very sexy song with thump thump sound because of their feet and ending the song with heavy breathing and very very neat dance and very in sync and and...

Watch Movie The Metropolitan Opera: Cosi Fan Tutte (2018) HD 1080p Online.
    Hüpşe jimin ist imă lip und sexi pevighen hat meithen Jungkook hüpşe ist imă elegant mit styl anţin şchöne claide für ale boys bravo dansing şchön mit ritm musik şchöne ştrite past gud mit musik mit ritm bravo Beautiful boys sexi mit fil talent und styl şchöne coregrafi şchöne song claide past gud mit coregrafi bravo felicitări frumoşilor aveţi stil sânteţi de neînvins.
    V literally has the best voice to face combination in the world of males..
    hyperventilated body rolling
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3:05 RYU I WAS WAITING SO BAD FOR A BST REPACKAGE WITH THAT SLOW BALLAD TEASER AND ALL 😢😢

We will never stop streaming 💜
    I always love your insight. The song and video are both so beautiful ♥
    ameblo.jp/nsomasagi/entry-12437889802.html
    Am I the only one who had goosebumps
    DAMN IT JIMIN DON’T STARE INTO THE CAMERA LIKE THAT YOU’RE MELTING MEEEE
    Purple you all! 💜💜💜💜
    Came here to speculate after reading the SAVE ME webtoon and HOLY CRAP

The coat rack thing: Is an old theater trick! The first time I saw it was in Alegria from Cirque du Soleil, one of the clown acts was based on this kind of performance. Same with the mask scenes, this video is full of old theater/performance art tricks, god my artistic soul is so full of happiness, I’m having a GIANT nerd-gasm..

I LOVE YOU TAETAE!!!!!

J-Hope and Jimin’s shirts though….

thearf.org/forums/topic/doi-voi-dong-ho-8k-dvdrip-8k-midnight-sun-alles-fur-dich.

Jungkook Sugaaa Jiminnn Teahyung

This is SUCH a killer video. I love the original Korean version … but this is an entirely different beast and just as good, if not better. The former is more art cinema and this version is more of an indie art cinema. Darker, starker, grittier, with more Chaos thrown into it. The Korean version tells the story in an orderly progression, but this story unfolds in a disorderly jumble of vignettes to a shattering effect. Edgier. More of a shorthand. Very well done. And the song itself sounds really nice in Japanese too. I feel this way about most of their Japanese versions, especially in the case of I Like It (pt2) which is a Masterpiece. I don’t know any Japanese except for the restaurant items, but I love the work of BTS in Japanese and in Japan. It is clear that the Japanese fans are very special to them, and thus their Japanese output and Japanese fans are very important to me also. I grew up in Korea with Korean as my first language, and I have also worked with many Japanese speakers in my school years, and I have watched at least a hundred cinematic masterpieces in Japanese … but it wasn’t until I was listening to I LIke It (pt2) and For You and J- Blood Sweat & Tears that I was struck by just how beautiful the Japanese language sounded. Beautiful and sexy. When BTS sets it to their music. I don’t know how perfect their Japanese pronunciation is … but it really sounds gorgeous and adorable when they sing in Japanese. But perhaps I am biased. ARIGATO to all the beautiful Japanese fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are special to BTS and to me and it’s good to WALK TOGETHER!!!!!!! #BTS = healing.
    Jungkook
    lmao the captions tho
    The end… Send shivers down my god damn spine…😶
    2019?
    Q buena edición vieha
    I remember the first time I watched BTS, I even commented who’s that guy at… and you guys replied back that’s V, his real name is Taehyung. And actually that’s the first name I’ve ever remembered because it’s so short 😂 I barely remembered other’s stage names in like more than 4 months or something. And now I’m used to saying their real names, I can recognize each member just by their backs or small details. I mean like, for me, that’s a big deal 😂 but I made it this far, so it means that after 16 years (I’m 16), I’ve finally found my real idols without getting bored by them. So you can say that I’ll always be an ARMY from now 💜.
    RYU REVEALED WHAT HE SMOKES, ITS BLOOD SWEAT TEARS JAPANESE VER CUZ THAT’S DRUGS Wow I’m so smart at theories.
    They got 15 million yayaya
    JUNG HOSEO💚💙💜💛❤

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.