February 4, 2019 at 6:18 pm #11870
➝➛➟ stream -download Farewell to the Parents ←⇐⇐
This movie is the worst fabrication of the foster care industry. Of the over 500,000 children in foster/adoptive care, only 15% are truly abuse and/or neglected. The remaining 85% of children are wrongfully removed through illegal means and coercion. Often times these children are abused and neglected in these foster homes. Approximately 85% of these children will become homeless by the age of 21. It is inconceivable to believe that millions of American parents are so horrible as to be denied their GOD given right, not to mention Constitutional Rights, to raise their own children. This nation was built on the principles of Life, Liberty, and Justice. Where is the justice for those families wrongfully denied their rights to be a family? On top of that: Title IV Section E misappropriates your Social Security to pay incentives to DCFS/CPS employees to adopt your children out. Family Rights are Fundamental Rights. Stop the lies #BoycotInstantFamilyMovie , #OpExposeCPS , #AmericasTAKEN , #FamilyRights ..
I got to watch this
Brutal. Its like watching a used diaper do tricks.
Nobody cares of your movie
I’m a peacock, you gotta let me fly!!
Brown “I thought I’d die in the strip club”😂😂🤦♀️🤷♀️👌🤣
Looking forward to Madea picking up the pencil without her hands
Please, I’m begging you CineFix, make more of these videos. I’ve spent what is probably an unhealthy amount of time scowering youtube for smart, clever, well made trailer recuts, and they are few and far between. This is one of the best trailer recuts I have ever seen, and that’s saying something. We NEED more CineFix trailer mixes..
Let’s hope the series is what’s dead
that would have been better.
Re-cut The Room as a Shakespearian tragedy.
this trailer is awesome just like the channel
I think madea is going to die but it said comes a goodbye
One of the true great mysteries of this world is how in the name of christ these bloody films still make enough money to warrant sequels. Tyler Perry is like the Uwe Boll of comedies. His films get worse and worse and yet he still keeps making more..
Always loved Madea movies
interesting concept, having dinero start off as the villain, but then maybe pushing stiller to his breaking point which then makes ben the bad guy.
that was great
He loves to dress like a women – Food 4 thought
Tyler Perry is a Beyoncé STAN IDC WHAT YOU SAY!!
CARROT TOP’ haha
This is just well done. Damn that was a good watch!
The perfect blend of laughter, crying and reality, those 3 kids so damn adorable and the support group was awesome, a must see for the holiday weekend
I kno I wasn’t the only one scared in the beginning
Say what you will about the madea movies, but they kill it at the box office!
A lot of people hate these movies for whatever reason. No one’s forcing them to watch it.
Is that a real movie?
Wow, incredibly well done. Way better than any other videos like this that I’ve seen.
This is genius
I’ve been waiting 😂
After reviewing the film Farewell to the Parents You can leave your review in which you can Express a positive or negative viewing experience.
Farewell to Manzanar – Wikipedia. Farewell to Nova Scotia – Wikipedia. Owls of Bath Charity Auction (17 October) | Minerva’s Owls, Farewell to Manzanar is a memoir published in 1973 by Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston and James D. Houston. The book describes the experiences of Jeanne Wakatsuki and her family before, during and following their imprisonment at the Manzanar concentration camp due to the United States government’s internment of Japanese Americans during World War II.It was adapted into a made-for-TV movie in 1976. “Farewell to Nova Scotia” is a popular folk song from Nova Scotia that is a corruption of the 1791 Scottish folk song “The Soldier’s Adieu”, printed in 1803 in a Glasgow newspaper and attributed to Robert Tannahill. When the song began to be adapted by Nova Scotians is unknown. In the 1930s, Folklorist Helen Creighton collected versions of the folk song from different communities along the..
Saw the movie today, great movie! 5/5
I wonder if mark walhberg knows who is throatzilla.
Damn, and I thought they were killing Madea off once and for all…
Tags: Watch Farewell to the Parents Online, Farewell to the Parents Online Free, Watch Farewell to the Parents Online Full, Farewell to the Parents Full Length, Farewell to the Parents Online Stream..
Ok this look great. I’m sold.
The only movie trailers with narrators still
At first I thought it was going to be like Get out but that was something 🤣
I came in 4 strokes when I watched this one.
im in the litty comittee
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.