Solar Energy

Home Forums Technology Solar Energy MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN FOR SMART TV 4K , HELP FIND MOVIE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  valsuhovi1978 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

valsuhovi1978
    Participant

⬇⬇⬇↡⇩⟱⇩▼⟱↡⇩↓⇩⇓⟱↓▼⟱▼⇓↓⇩↓
    ➠➔➠➔ DOWNLOAD ^ STREAM Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children ⇐⇦⇐⇦
    ⬆⬆⇪⇪▲⬆▲⇪▲↟⇑⇧▲⟰↟⇧▲⟰⇪⬆↟⟰⇪

now Jacob finally realize his peculiarity XD
    Can’t get over this song, its literally all I think about.
    I bought the book. IN the Book, Emma is Olive and Olive is Emma. And Emma, the real Emma, is the girlfriend of Jacob’s Grandpa, Abraham/ Abe. Abe is also peciular. He and Jacob has the same peciularity that can see wIghts and Hollows..
    Watch Stream Russell Brand: Re:Birth kickass Without Signing Up.
    yototsusei.themedia.jp/posts/5668592.
    Good movie shame the main actor couldnt act on par with the others..
    It’s called physics
    anyone saw slenderman?
    forums/topic/forget-about-nick-sharefile-extratorrent-no-adware/
    Thank you buddy for uploading this movie 😄😄😄😄
    I still don’t understand the twins?
    1:27 47 me 😅
    Who sings this

full cast

Book: AWESOME Movie: ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS
    When will the film be released? I would LOVE to watch it!!!
    Rip the actual story
    https://thearf.org/forums/topic/hot-sport-western-the-last-fight-war-123movies/
    <3
    i watched this movie its great.
    I wish there was one movie tat they made like the book, and it looks like my wish will never come true, It would’ve been cool for this to be just like the movie, it would maybe even win some awards if it was just like the book, but they fucked with it to make into an entirely different knockoff of some other redone series, it’s not even close to it’s own thing anymore, fox should be sued for making this movie and calling it the title of the book, not even the same thing wtf fox..

Isn’t the actor who plays Jake the same one that played hugo in The boy in the striped pajamas? Also this Home makes me think of X-men

hello

WORK FASTER BURTON, THERE ARE EAGER FANS THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOVIE A VEEEEERY LONG TIME, I WANT IT NOW!!!!1!1!1!1!11!!!

They’ve got quirks!

Tim Burton better not mess anything up

just watched loved asa’s performance

can somebody explain to me what this scene’s all about? it’s around the 1:40 mark I don’t remember reading it from the book :/

I’m repeating this trailer cause the song sounds eerily beautiful

Am I the only one who actually liked more the movie than the book?
    Hard to hear
    This song kind of scares me because it reminds me of how the word is turning out today
    Love
    Yay Emma air woohoo
    the new Xmen looks good
    The books are more beautiful in story than this clip.
    Is this going to be a real movie? or just a book ad? … if this is just a book ad, then this is the best book ad I’ve ever seen!!
    2:13 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
    This book is not written by John Green
    They got the names wrong if you read the book you will understand
    I’m both immensely excited for the movie and terrified that my favourite book series will be ruined.
    loved this book. now reading Hollow City 🙂 i read online other day that a movie is being made, by Tim Burton!! hope this is true!!

çok güzel filim de be anasını satayım vanessa olarak tanıdım seni 😀 harika kadınsın be mübarek sndnsnsnsns 💕💕💕
    The most wonderful experience I’ve ever had. Miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children reminds me of the youth home I was sent to when I was 14. It was once an orphanage that housed many children in the late 1800’s. The experience was both haunting and breathtaking. One of the counselors took us to the cemetery to see a few of the graves of the children who had died where I was staying. The only mansion I would ever consider as one of the great’s because of it’s history. If I was to ever have a dream, it would be to remain a spirit there after I die. I will give the name and location but it is not a place to randomly visit if you didn’t live there as it is not open to the general public. The good will farm in Houghton Michigan. Some of my Best memories were spent living there, the third floor along with the basement was creepy just in general, so I hated laundry day and would run up quickly from the basement when done. The counselors were nice and took us on many outdoor activities. It was one of the most gothic feeling experiences I ever had..

make sure you smoke crack before you watch this, otherwise probably won’t make sense

Nice fantasy movie

Anyone can you give me a website of a book to read or a website to watch this movie, please!??

I’ll be re-watching this trailer everyday till the film releases. I’M SO EXCITED. AHHHH.

Most Likely to Murder.

I made a book trailer for a guy and if I get enough views I will win a MacBook Pro come help me out!
    Really make a movie about it? I finished the book I dream to do this film, but a film exactly as I imagined it would be exactly like the story! .
    Отличный фильм!! Это мой любимый фильм!!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.