Movies

Home Forums Entertainment Movies DFILES IN BDRIP LOVE LIVE! SUNSHINE!! THE SCHOOL IDOL MOVIE OVER THE RAINBOW ON

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kentingplanel1984 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kentingplanel1984
    Participant

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
    DOWNLOAD , STREAM Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie Over the Rainbow
    ⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑

俺も混ざりたい
    That little rap by Dia and Kanan is so cute
    小渕「バッグは手放すとスリの被害になるよ…」
    花丸ちゃんのソロパートが少ないって言ってる人、マイリスのルビィちゃんパートはたったの3文字なんですよ(小声)

ルビィのソロやべぇほどかわいい なにあのぴょんぴょんした動き あー100億回観れるわ
    I was excited at 0:34 , thinking, It’s the pin from Hanayo’s tracksuit! µ’s is gonna be in this movie! Then I realized it was actually Chika’s hair clip.
    素敵
    素敵な曲だったぁあ♪♪♪
    この曲めっちゃすき(❁´ω`❁) リズム好き!! 分かってくれぇ…(´;ω;`)
    All the people in the background are Italian weebs I can tell.
    what if the third years ran away or hidden themselves because they don’t want mari to get married? that’s my guess

低評価押してる人達涙で押し間違えちゃったのかな、、??

Now i want a comparison of muse and aqours movie on which one is better

Mari’s mom Riko’s mom Yohane’s mom. Ladies and Gentleman… Guilty Milfs!!

1:42 このソロ最高

0:39 why I love this so much

歌詞です!変なところや間違えてるところがあったりしたらすみません… nonstop nonstop the music! nonstop nonstop the hopping heart なんてなんて小さな 僕らなんだでもでも なんかなんかいっぱい 分かってきたもっともっと 夢が見たいよ イエス! できなかったことができたり 1人じゃ無理だったけど 一緒ならはじけるパワー 嬉しくなったね さあ! 未来は今の先にある しっかり自分でつかまなきゃ それには自由な翼で fly away! ワクワクしたくてさせたくて 踊れば ひとつになるよ 世界中が come on! come on! come on! 熱くなれ ワクワクしたくてさせちゃうよ 踊れば こころ つながってくみんなと こんな素敵なことやめられない(Fu!) そうだね そうだよ みんながね大好きだ みんながね大好きだ 言葉を歌に乗せたときに 伝わってくこの想い ずっと忘れない ワクワクしたくてさせたくて 踊れば ひとつになるよ世界中が come on! come on! come on! 熱くなれ ワクワクしたくてさせちゃうよ 踊れば こころ つながってくみんなと こんな素敵なことやめられない(Fu!) そうだよ nonstop nonstop the music! nonstop nonstop the hopping heart!.

Its spoiler

1:43 〜のまりちゃんのソロがほんとに好きです。

鞠莉ちゃんセンター最高!

HOP on to YouTube STOP everything I was doing NONSTOP listening to this

うへぇ…か、神曲…(泣)

今回はセイントスノーの曲の新曲の方が好みだった(^^)
    THE HYPE IS REAL
    OMG😭❤️
    0:11 一瞬ブラ投げたのかと思った
    Ok Mari’s part is a bop and so is Dia’s but Ruby in the start makes me go 💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕😍😍💕😍💕💖💕😍💕💖💕💕💖💕😍💕💕😍💕💖💕😍💕💖💕😍💕💖💕😍💕💖💕😍💕EVERY SINGLE TIME AAAA.
    YOU IS IN A RELATIONSHIP?!!??! Probably just her relative of some sort.
    すっごくどうでもいいけどサラッと構えてる月ちゃんのカメラ、ウン十万とか下手すりゃゼロ1個増えるくらいの額のシロモノじゃね?
    デキナカッタコトガデキタリー
    i want muse meets aqours
    神曲やな~
    Jetzt dann noch 2020 i want to eat your pancreas und Love Live Sunshine Over the Rainbow auf DVD/Blu-ray rausbringen dann würde das Jahr schon gut starten . :)
    気づいたら、毎日来てるわ。
    劇場版見てきました~ 感動したな~

Has the name of this song been revealed yet?
    この歌何十回聞いてるんだろ( ˙-˙ )

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.